Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Grilled Chicken Kabobs

As I have said before, I LOVE GRILLING! Today Brandon and I made some chicken and veggie kabobs on the grill for lunch.
I marinated the chicken, yellow pepper, green pepper, mushrooms, onions, and zucchini for about 2 1/2 hours prior to grilling. I also used some fresh pineapple, but I didn't put the marinade on that because I wanted it to keep it's natural sweetness.
My marinade was lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper, onion powder, and half a bottle of K.C. Masterpiece lemon pepper flavored pre-made marinade (I know, I cheated, but it was on sale...).  I also kept some of the bottled marinade on reserve to put on the kabobs as they were grilling.


Just ignore the dirty grill and look at the yummy food... :)

Me and my creation

Add caption
Grilling, nice weather, and leftovers... who could ask for more?

No comments:

Post a Comment