Monday, April 22, 2013

New Starts

The other day I decided to make a Facebook page to promote my baking. I absolutely LOVE baking and creating home-made goodies, so if I can get a few people to order things for me to make, how cool would that be? I am not expecting it to be big or anything, but just something fun on the side would be great. The page is called "Amy Cakes Bake Shop", go check it out :) https://www.facebook.com/pages/Amy-Cakes-Bake-Shop/531865490186021

One of my co-workers asked me to make her son's birthday cake after seeing several things I randomly brought to work. The cake is going to be Mickey Mouse themed and 2 tiers. I will be making it this week and I am SUPER excited.

Then Brandon's uncle said he recommended me for a graduation cake in May and a birthday cake in August. If those end up getting ordered for sure I will definitely post pics :)

Now I am just in the mood to bake and create! I just can't wait to make something :)

No comments:

Post a Comment