Thursday, November 10, 2011

Blogging virgin no more...

So here I go world, my first time ever blogging. I guess we will see if my thoughts are interesting enough to make into a worthwhile read. I really enjoy reading my husband's, brother's, and sister-in-law's blogs, so I figured "why not!". It feels a little like having a diary like I had when I was in 3rd grade... of course without all the details about what boys I thought were cute :) Brandon is having a hay-day because I am trying something new, something with the computer, and participating in something he enjoys, so if anything at least I made him happy right? Well here goes nothin'!

I am getting SUPER excited for my family to come over to our house tomorrow. My parents, brother, and sister-in-law will all be staying at our place (aka: the Shostak Inn) for the weekend, and Saturday we are having a Salton Thanksgiving meal. I LOVE to bake, so I am trying to do the whole meal from scratch.
The menu includes:
Main Course: Turkey
Sides: Mashed Potatoes & Gravy, Green Bean Casserole, Corn Casserole, Cornbread & Sausage Stuffing, Homemade Dinner Rolls, Snicker Salad, and Cranberry Sauce.
Desert: Dutch Apple Pie, Pumpkin Pie, and Large Pearl Tapioca Pudding.

If all turns out well, maybe I will post some recipes/pics of the finished products. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment